Web
Analytics
Greetings from sunny Leicestershire! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greetings from sunny Leicestershire!

Adamantium

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all. Been underground, overground and wandering free for a while now ;) , but I've found myself short of places to go since getting back in the game.

Bunker's and ROC's peaked my interest in the past, and it's kind of spiralled from there.

here's hoping to learn a few more things with you guys, and find some places I've not been to locally (or maybe post some new things if i get lucky).

regards, Adamantium.

...and happy new year all :)

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome from Melton Mowbray :thumb
There's quite a bit underground in Leicestershire, loads of explorers aswel.
Chuck a few threads up and people will approach you.

Adamantium

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Punk! Greetings from Shepshed (Loughborough) At the moment matey, since i started thinking about getting back into urbexing, i currently have 3 to 8 followers including my brother and my girlfriend but have no idea where to explore. i know there's been a lot of redevelopments in the county over the past few years and a lot of stuff has gone bye-bye like our village's ROC post ...a pet peeve of mine that one.

any information on anything local to me would be gratefully received (inbox me of exact locations obviously, if permissible)

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Any information on anything local to me would be gratefully received (inbox me of exact locations obviously, if permissible)
There's a tunnel at Ashby-de-la-Zouch, look near the bypass. There's a drain in Whitwick, look around the city of Dan area.
Both of these are easily found by looking on a map. Use bing maps, it has your usual satellite and map modes, but also has the ordnance survey available for free

Jonathan Lees

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey guys, my name is Jonathan,
im a masters student in Leicester, totally new to urban exploration and this site but very interested in trying it out sometime (if i can find someone to do it with).
any advice for places to go in Leicester or advice in general would be appreciated.