Web
Analytics
Greetings from the states. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greetings from the states.

Frosted_Flakes_USA

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone, my name is Andrew Frost and I am from Colorado in the United States. I am going to be in the U.K. for two weeks starting in early September and I would love to explore as many abandoned and/or haunted places as possible. I found this site while researching locations in the U.K. and figured I'd join up to make it easier to gather information. My plan so far is to rent a car in London head up to meet some mates in Sheffield then head north to York and come back south through Birmingham etc. I don't have many set plans and I would gladly welcome anyone who would like to explore or road trip with me. I am serious when I say I'm trying to hit as many locations as possible. I am a very respectful urban explorer and would never leave a trace of my visit to any of the sites. If you'd like to see a little more of what I am about. My instagram is @wandering_lens_media and I run a small YouTube channel called Frost's Travel Channel. I look forward to interacting with the people on this forum and hopefully a few of you will go explore some sites with me. Thank you for your time.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome. We've a few bits and bobs for you over here. Are you looking for residential, industrial etc, or just anything abandoned?

Frosted_Flakes_USA

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I really would like to see some industrial and medical sites but residential would be pretty fun too considering the U.K. has really old residential buildings when compared to the U.S. However I'm not picky and I'd enjoy anything that's a bit eerie.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
Regular User
Welcome to the forum.
Have a look at the locations map. There's lots to see in Sheffield and on your route, but nowhere in the world is haunted. You'll get a lot of stick on here if you talk ghostie nonsense.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
I really would like to see some industrial and medical sites but residential would be pretty fun too considering the U.K. has really old residential buildings when compared to the U.S. However I'm not picky and I'd enjoy anything that's a bit eerie.
There's plenty of industrial stuff about, medical stuff is more rare than it used to be. Like @Yorrick said, check the map and see what tickles your fancy.