real time web analytics
Greetings from West Molesey, Surrey! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greetings from West Molesey, Surrey!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MoleseyUrbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone!
I'm very new to Urbex, only been exploring around my local area but I've already had lots of fun doing it. Joined the forum to find some other interesting places to explore in the London/Surrey area, and maybe find some people who I can go exploring with in the future.

assimilate

That F***in Explorer
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone!
I'm very new to Urbex, only been exploring around my local area but I've already had lots of fun doing it. Joined the forum to find some other interesting places to explore in the London/Surrey area, and maybe find some people who I can go exploring with in the future.
im in molesey too mate, drop me a pm

TheExploreFather

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not a million miles from you either.

Try find the house in Weybridge, waiting for development, owner is still in the (amazing looking) building , but the garden clearence work has unearthed 10+ vintage cars in the front garden. We knocked on the door, he was more than happy for us to photograph them. :)

Let us know anything else local. This is my first post on here, but been an keen viewer.

2022-05-19 12.48.23.jpg

finn.obryan

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm not a million miles from you either.

Try find the house in Weybridge, waiting for development, owner is still in the (amazing looking) building , but the garden clearence work has unearthed 10+ vintage cars in the front garden. We knocked on the door, he was more than happy for us to photograph them. :)

Let us know anything else local. This is my first post on here, but been an keen viewer.

2022-05-19 12.48.23.jpg
I've been admiring this for the last few weeks. Really hope they're not getting rid of it!