Web
Analytics
Greetings from Wiltshire 28dl! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Greetings from Wiltshire 28dl!

Tacticalsmoke

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been exploring a while and reading the forums etc for even longer, but recently got a half decent camera and tripod etc so I decided it is time to document some stuff and share it with the community I so love to lurk.

I have an explore lined up for tomorrow, day off work and I think I have the location down from reading about it and checking Google satellite/terrain maps. I'm quite new to the area so I hope so anyway! It's nothing new for you guys but I've not been there before. If all goes well I shall get some good shots for you guys. I'm going to search for the site now and see how recently it's been reported on.

I'm excited to finally take part :)

Tacticalsmoke

28DL Member
28DL Member
OK it's raining and watching some YouTube videos the site is a hell of a lot bigger and more confusing than I thought so I'm just going to do a recon mission today and revisit for pictures maybe next week with a buddy. I ride a motorbike so won't be able to map check very often lol.