real time web analytics
Report - - Grimsby Ice House - Grimsby - March 14' | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Grimsby Ice House - Grimsby - March 14'

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
Visited with Dweeb and OT.

After a few other explores we decided to re-visit somewhere I have had my eyes on since 2005 and it always eluded me because of bad luck with the A.B.P port security and the place being sealed. Having been pretty much out of the game for 3 years or so, it was a great day to finally crack it. It certainly didn't disappoint. Proper dereliction, proper decay with hardly any signs of graffiti or tagging. Absolutely loved every minute of it.

A brief video history courtesy of BBC Coast

ih1.jpg

ih2.jpg

ih3.jpg

ih4.jpg

ih5.jpg

ih6.jpg

ih7.jpg

ih8.jpg

ih9.jpg

ih9a.jpg

ih9b.jpg

ih9c.jpg

ih9d.jpg

ih9e.jpg

ih9f.jpg

On the way out of the building however, I totaled my knee by tearing a ligament, epic.
turk :thumb

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Good stuff mate, decent set that. Sorry to hear about the knee incident…!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Shock horror Turks got an injury! :p:

How longs that going to put you out the game for mate???? ;)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The way in and out is great, no walk in here ! Seeing Turk getting tangled in barbed wire while standing on a bit of wood the worms got bored with eating, whilst collapsing with his war wound, well, I wish I'd have taken a picture of that :rolleyes::thumb

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
He made access here look easy... Getting in the previous nights cinema looked tough. Upside down doing the splits and stripped half naked, now theres something we should have photographed!

I see "tower through smashed glass" made the grade!

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
He made access here look easy... Getting in the previous nights cinema looked tough. Upside down doing the splits and stripped half naked, now theres something we should have photographed!

I see "tower through smashed glass" made the grade!

The way in and out is great, no walk in here ! Seeing Turk getting tangled in barbed wire while standing on a bit of wood the worms got bored with eating, whilst collapsing with his war wound, well, I wish I'd have taken a picture of that :rolleyes::thumb

Shock horror Turks got an injury! :p:

How longs that going to put you out the game for mate???? ;)

Fuck you all.