Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Grosvenor Hotel, Sheffield S1 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Grosvenor Hotel, Sheffield S1

fidget64

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Grosvener Hotel - Sheffield S1

Please be aware the police use this regularly for training police dogs, so probably take a bit more interest in it than some other derelict buildings, it's a pity because I bet it's a very interesting place...

AllFallD0wn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Re: Grosvenor Hotel - Sheffield S1

Saw the shutters open yesterday - big van going either in or out. Wasn't the type that carries police dogs, so who knows?

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I know this is an old thread but if anyone wants to contact the owner, I have contact details for them so email me if you're wanting to try to get a permission visit. I know it's cheating but hey ho haha

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Here is some shizz about the plans theyre making to do it up. it includes grosvenor obviously, but a lot of other places nearby. don't know for def what theyre doing though. also, another place you could try for a permission visit is Hammerson, the actual contractors.
the details i stated above are actually for the hotel itself, so im not sure if anyone would answer....

but here you go..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevenstone
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-17218494

Kieron Young

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

i know a copper who traines thier its Crap apparantly inside completly gutted. dont know how true it is or not. also access nightmare. some nice looking building in area though if you look hard enough.

David Taylor

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hi,I am the former general manager of the Grosvenor House Hotel. I was the one that locked it for the last time when it closed.

I can tell you that there is absolutely nothing left in the building, all services were removed and bathrooms toilets etc were concreted to prevent pest infestations.

All equipment and fittings were removed and sold prior to closure.

It is currently rented to Sheffield police as a police dog training unit by Hammersons who are the owners of the "building" Sheffield City Council owns the land

Hope this helps