Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Grosvenor house - Basingstoke - derelict | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Grosvenor house - Basingstoke - derelict

Defaulter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey

Been checking out this building every few weeks for months, derelict but currently no method of entry visible to me. Windows covered in cheap looking plywood, glass automatic doors at ground level closed with single locking bolt. Maintence doors/hatches in the exposed car park underneath locked pretty tight. Submitting this as a possible location of interest, requires further scouting.

KfSwJl9.jpg

Whisky118

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I will have a scout tomorrow as I am in the area and let you know what I find

Whisky118

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a scout around today and its all sealed up. All the doors are either locked or padlocked and the windows are all sealed up. I also had a look and it is for sale and there are people coming and going to look at it.

NobodyInParticular

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Managed to get in there the other day with 2 of my mates, through the front door. The wooden door at the front has now been sealed again and bolted in. Glass doors were on the floor, lifts still work (surprisingly) but I wouldn't use them, as they seem to be a bit dodgy. If you go in there, you will need a torch until you get to the 1st floor. As said above, it is basically an office building, but once inside I believe that it is worth looking around. I only saw cctv cameras on the outside and I didn't spot any on the inside. Hope this helps if you still want to get into it.

Anonymous_Explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Manage to get inside this building around 1 week ago and from what i have seen there are 2 main methods of entry, one easy but visible, one difficult but more hidden.

EDIT: ACCESS DETAILS REMOVED

Not on a publicly viewable forum please

Hope this helps - Happy Exploring

Last edited by a moderator:

NobodyInParticular

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Completely sealed off with metal fences now, and from what I have heard is now set for demolition within the next 4-8 months or thats what I have heard.