Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Grosvenor house - Basingstoke - derelict | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Grosvenor house - Basingstoke - derelict

UrbanDoucheBag94

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there a few weeks ago and managed to look around the underground car park.
A PCSO walked by as I was taking a photo of the sign and looked right at me but did nothing!
I guess they're redeveloping it now, thus added security? The site was sold off when I visited.

smoking explorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went there a few weeks ago and managed to look around the underground car park.
A PCSO walked by as I was taking a photo of the sign and looked right at me but did nothing!
I guess they're redeveloping it now, thus added security? The site was sold off when I visited.
glad someone knew what i meant, thank you

Anonymous_Explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
building now has sensors on it which are linked to an alarm system, its pretty trashy even if the alarm is triggered security rarely turn up and the alarms dont even go off half the time, alarm is also VERY quiet

14maxwjo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi would anyone be able to let me know the current status of this building. I really want to try and get some photos from the roof but I won't have enough time to scout out the place. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

xo.ambxr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went there today, still a way of entry. Nothing much in there, just smashed up glass everywhere and a few carpets. You have to climb loads of stairs and when you get to the ladder leading to a roof, there is a sticker on the wall saying "asbestos material" and another saying "sample taken for testing". So if you go there be careful and always wear a face mask

admin

Administrator
Admin
there is a sticker on the wall saying "asbestos material" and another saying "sample taken for testing". So if you go there be careful and always wear a face mask
Just be aware a "face mask" alone isn't going to resolve asbestos, any fibers can and will attach to clothing also, be very careful and aware of the long term damage this stuff can cause, stay safe :thumb

xo.ambxr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I was aware of that, but I also think there's black mold in there. Either way always wear a facemask :)