Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Grosvenor house - Basingstoke - derelict | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Grosvenor house - Basingstoke - derelict

xo.ambxr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I was aware of that, but I also think there's black mold in there. Either way always wear a facemask :)
Some twats got noticed by citizens by being on the rooftop not too long ago and it's been put into the local news and stuff.
I'm going there this Saturday and will let you guys know if anything is gonna happen to the place/if it's now marked by police. (authorities were told about it).

Netsa

Random Wanderer
28DL Full Member
Rumours of demolishment for 2020, place still standing and entry still possible, best to avoid weekdays during 11am-5pm due to heavy foot/car traffic from surrounding businesses, most likely sent into the local news by an employee of one of said businesses, little to no security in the form of a rare drive by patrol, occasional police presence due to its popular nature and constant vandalism.

xo.ambxr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A gang was arrested in there a few weeks ago, the rumours of it being demolished soon are true. Also if you go there, wouldn't advise videoing it and posting it on YouTube like me as a boomer reported us to the council and yeah I'm an absolute dumbass

Netsa

Random Wanderer
28DL Full Member
I wouldn't worry about that too much.. unless you work somewhere council related, I wonder if someone has typed Grosvenor house into YouTube just to snitch on those reporting it, What's your YouTube channel if you don't mind me asking?

xo.ambxr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wouldn't worry about that too much.. unless you work somewhere council related, I wonder if someone has typed Grosvenor house into YouTube just to snitch on those reporting it, What's your YouTube channel if you don't mind me asking?
My YouTube channel is Amber and Kaienna, I was told by the PCSO's to remove my videos so they are no longer on YouTube anymore unfortunately (they took hours to edit rip). However, another channel (Dumdum TV) had also posted a video of their explore there. The person I believe reported mine commented on his video (not sure if it is still up).

Netsa

Random Wanderer
28DL Full Member
To be honest these sound like demands when they should be questions, I'm sure they have no legal grounds to enforce punishment if you were not to delete the video, photographers rights? If it actually mattered all these youtubees wouldn't be able to put videos out. Sounds off to me, how did these pcsos contact you? His name is Andrew Agar-Hutton he's also on Facebook.

Last edited:

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My YouTube channel is Amber and Kaienna, I was told by the PCSO's to remove my videos so they are no longer on YouTube anymore unfortunately (they took hours to edit rip). However, another channel (Dumdum TV) had also posted a video of their explore there. The person I believe reported mine commented on his video (not sure if it is still up).
Still up at
but I gave up after the first couple of minutes as it is so bad

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Driven past this a few times it just doesn't seem worth it to me

Netsa

Random Wanderer
28DL Full Member
Ï
Driven past this a few times it just doesn't seem worth it to me
Been in a few times was worth it before it was stripped now it's just a shell and there's all this drama surrounding it, it certainly doesn't appeal to me to go and have another look.

xo.ambxr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ï

Been in a few times was worth it before it was stripped now it's just a shell and there's all this drama surrounding it, it certainly doesn't appeal to me to go and have another look.
Basically I didn't think thoroughly and was rushing to get the video out+start a YouTube career on abandoned exploration so I posted the first video where we were in our uniform (not a smart move lmao). Got reported to council, PCSO's just went to our school and got the teachers to identify us. I'm not too sure about photography rights and all that stuff, my mum just didn't want a big drama about it so I just complied. We didn't cause any damage or anything though so idk.

Yeah, it's not really worth it and I really don't understand why that guy is so invested in it but ‍♀

Netsa

Random Wanderer
28DL Full Member
Yeah looks like they've spent a fair bit on boarding it up this time, even the underground car park is inaccessible