Report - Grosvenor Shopping Centre, Macclesfield - Sept 2012

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Massive Member
Regular User
Jun 15, 2011
Originally I had bigger and better plans but I got to the access point and found a beer festival going on :(

So I headed up the road to the nights backup plan

Shopping Made Easy at The Grosvenor Centre.

Based in the heart of Macclesfield town centre, The Grosvenor Centre has everything you need from high street brands to unique local independent retailers and our indoor market, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
I had a quick look at the security office and the shutters were down and locked but as I was about to start my ascent I spotted this sign and almost shat myself

The Secca were l33t as fuck because I didn't see them