Web
Analytics
Report - - Grove Garden, house with logcabin in garden.-Bracknell -May 20 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Grove Garden, house with logcabin in garden.-Bracknell -May 20

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History... Unfortunately I could not find any history or news stories about this place.

The explore... This was the 1st weekend
my Daughter and I were out exploring after deciding to get into the hobby and while we was visiting an abandoned school ( report is on here for that) we found this place on the way home, it was our 3rd find of the day and our 4th for the whole weekend. Not bad for our 1st ever journey into Urban exploring. The driveway for this place had metal fencing but a short walk around the otherside the fencing had fallen down so we just walked straight onto the property. The house itself has not been boarded up but has been badly damaged upstairs by a fire which has gutted the whole of the upstairs. However downstairs was in quite good condition and hardly any graffiti. Also windows had not been smashed in and the conservatory was in excellent condition which was nice to see. As we was leaving we decided to look around the back and we discovered a logcabin under all the bushes and trees that had grown around it. Inside was a bar, table, some personal belongings and just general rubbish. We did find a birthday card with "to Dad" written Inside and a family photo on the floor which made us wonder why the people who lived there just left the place without taking such things with them? We came to the conclusion that the fire damage was caused while they lived in the property and had to leave because of it and never bothered going back? Not the greatest of finds to some but for us just starting out and walking around seeing some interesting stuff it was really cool, it also set us up to want to go on to find bigger and better locations. Video for the explore if your interested?

Attachments

Last edited:

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, I saw someone elses post on here after I had posted mine and the log cabin had loads of stuff in and was in quite good condition. The house itself is now just a shell. Sad to see