real time web analytics
General - - Grove Rake Mine 24/05/16 Testing some Nitecore Torches | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Grove Rake Mine 24/05/16 Testing some Nitecore Torches

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DavidFife

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've recently had a great opportunity to test some Nitecore torches in a local mine.

The Torches used are the EH1 290 lumen explosion proof headlamp, HC90 900 lumen headlamp and the TM26GT Quadray 3500 lumen searchlight

I Hope this video helps show how these lights perform underground
smile.gif

Dave

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Nice light coming form them,as for the chap above asking where abouts it is,im guessing as your using the internet you have the ability to type grove rake mine into google?

DavidFife

28DL Member
28DL Member
Grove rake mine is in Weardale, the surface features are getting knocked down by September and I suspect it will be blocked. As for a filter for the torch there's not one that I know of

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah yeah I didn't spot that on the video title (was half asleep) I take it you don't have the ability to keep your fucking nose out?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Ah yeah I didn't spot that on the video title (was half asleep) I take it you don't have the ability to keep your fucking nose out?

Funnily enough being a forum with the comment/reply box underneath i thought i would make full use of it and shed some light into you being able to find the location.

You're welcome :thumb

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Is that right? Sounded like you was snotty cunt to me.

I suggest you wind your neck in mate. You've been on here long enough to know that if you ask a daft question you'll get a sarcastic reply.

I take it you don't have the ability to keep your fucking nose out?

...and surely this is the most important attribute in an explorer? Sticking your nose where it isn't wanted is what it's all about!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
My my does some one need a cuddle .its banter mate nothing personal if i was being a cunt im sure you would know about it..iIf i jumped down the throat of every person who used a little humour on me id have no mates atal

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes I'd like a cuddle please, you hurt my feels with your nasty words...look I'm not out to fall out with any one, I've always been decent to people on here since I signed up, but if someone's giving me some shit I'm going to give it back, I honestly though you was just being snotty with me but yeah I'm all up for abit of banter, so can we knock this on the head?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Agreed..the banter is a lot more civil on here than it used to be but yeah its nothing cunty..;)

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OK cool

On another note, sorry to Davidfife for arguing all over your post matey, great video and thanks for the info!