real time web analytics
Video Report - - Groverake Fluorite Mine (September 2016) | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Groverake Fluorite Mine (September 2016)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LeeRielly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I shall be writing a full report with my photography on this place pretty soon!

Here's the video exploration though :cool: - Leave a like/comment and subscribe if you enjoyed the content :thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Manages 37 seconds for me ??

Maybe it"s my Server protecting me from anymore "Terrible" Urbex Videos i"m seen over the last few years :eek:

I"ll check my filters ;) i"ve got my fingers crossed for you though:thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It"s working now ??? i"ll watch it now Strictly has finished :thumb

If i was to make a suggestion, it would be to scrap the wibbly wobbly videoing and invest in some sort of cheap camera stabiliser arm or Gimbal (as on the Quad) as if there"s anything worse than a Video walk through it"s one that"s jumping about all over the place:D

I"d have liked to see a lot more of the Quad footage as that"s the main showcase here (i"d suggest) rather than the walk about (what we normally call "Not another Fecking walk through" ;) As the Aerial footage is not something most people would ever see from a location like this. Use the Quad to it"s full potential in locations like this :D...........And i"d also reduce the video saturation levels in PP :thumb

I"m sure it"s just me though o_O

Last edited:

LeeRielly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It"s working now ??? i"ll watch it now Strictly has finished :thumb

If i was to make a suggestion, it would be to scrap the wibbly wobbly videoing and invest in some sort of cheap camera stabiliser arm or Gimbal (as on the Quad) as if there"s anything worse than a Video walk through it"s one that"s jumping about all over the place:D

I"d have liked to see a lot more of the Quad footage as that"s the main showcase here (i"d suggest) rather than the walk about (what we normally call "Not another Fecking walk through" ;) As the Aerial footage is not something most people would ever see from a location like this. Use the Quad to it"s full potential in locations like this :D...........And i"d also reduce the video saturation levels in PP :thumb

I"m sure it"s just me though o_O
Cheers for the pointers mate!

Yeah I'm trying to combat the walk about footage and trying different things, at least my walkabout footage has talking etc. Seen way too many on here which is just silence! :sleep