real time web analytics
Report - - GRS Network Paris Catacombs, December 2014 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - GRS Network Paris Catacombs, December 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
Re: GRS Network Paris Catacombs December 2014

Very nice shots Wevsky! looks like you had a really good time : )

The_Raw

Staff member

Must be good to be back out and about and what a way to pick up where you left off, looks brilliant :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Must be good to be back out and about and what a way to pick up where you left off, looks brilliant :)

Brilliant trip and considering how unfit ive became since my operation i managed to survivie it :D

Jimmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Excellent photos man! Loving the backlighting!

I'll get mine edited today/tomorrow and add them!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Excellent photos man! Loving the backlighting!

I'll get mine edited today/tomorrow and add them!

ah your still on here then..nice one,get that gopro footage sorted :D

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Awesome report and love your pics!! I promise to learn how to use my camera properly now! :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Awesome report and love your pics!! I promise to learn how to use my camera properly now! :thumb

It really is worth the results having a play about with the torch and a bit of running about

OverArch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Some great shots there Wevsky, you've captured it really well :thumb

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User

What a fantastic few days on what was my second trip down here which was easily as good if not better than my first! Didn't take my camera again so no photos from me I'm afraid, but that's more than made up for by your pics Wevsky which have come out really well! Superb back lighting in some of them, even if I do say so my self. :P

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User

Nice one mate! Some lovely photos tempting me back down.

OT, get me them dates already!

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User

Well, I'm going for the 20th, not checked anything, but as it's a birthday party for a friend, i really don't want to miss it (iirc, it cost me £220 for flights last time)

I went to it the year before last and it was a blast, although starting a weekend underground off with a party is one hell of a mistake. :D

I might just go for the party really lightweight, and make it an explore the weekend after if you like. I've been meaning to do a few off the track things for a while but haven't really been in a position to do so, I was talking with fb about doing that, but a big 28 meet where we can split off into smallish groups and disappear to meet up again on the evening for giggles sounds like the perfect way to spend a long weekend. I *think* the most i've had under there is about 25-30, would be awesome to beat that.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Well, I'm going for the 20th, not checked anything, but as it's a birthday party for a friend, i really don't want to miss it (iirc, it cost me £220 for flights last time)

I went to it the year before last and it was a blast, although starting a weekend underground off with a party is one hell of a mistake. :D

I might just go for the party really lightweight, and make it an explore the weekend after if you like. I've been meaning to do a few off the track things for a while but haven't really been in a position to do so, I was talking with fb about doing that, but a big 28 meet where we can split off into smallish groups and disappear to meet up again on the evening for giggles sounds like the perfect way to spend a long weekend. I *think* the most i've had under there is about 25-30, would be awesome to beat that.

Sounds like a plan. Just as long as we can split down into smaller faster groups. It'll be good for the others as well, we can give a bit of advice and they will be more explorer than tourist.