real time web analytics
Report - - H.M.P. Camp Hill - Isle of Wight - March 2018 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - H.M.P. Camp Hill - Isle of Wight - March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Great report for sure! This is kind of what i hoped exploring these prisons would be like. Not just permission visits and walking in open gates, proper exploring.. with old toot too!

Reactions: b3n

b3n

onehundredandthirtythree
Regular User
Cheers guys. It took a long long time to work out how to do it but when we realised the cameras wern't centrally linked for all the prison sites it all came together pretty quickly.. Althought it did feel pretty nuts doing a prison break in reverse!

The security eventually realised somthing was up but not sure to what extent.. so we've left it alone for a few months.

Putting the history together has been just as enjoyable too, there isn't anything comprehensive to pillage from so it really has been a proper research job, archives, books, newspapers, a friendly ex prison guard and a friendly ex con!

It's a bit bitter sweet sticking up here as this is pretty much the last bit of 'epic' our little island had to offer, for now.

Last edited:

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A very in-depth report and job well done. I admire your commitment to getting this done I really enjoyed reading this. That last shot of the security hut you can see a figure at the window.

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Incredibly detailed report, brilliant effort! That last shot made me laugh :thumb

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Just about covers the basics of the site that.

No, seriously, that's a belter of a job! I was waiting for this to pop up. Great perseverance :thumb

b3n

onehundredandthirtythree
Regular User
very good stuff. :thumb

noteworthy reports maybe? @Ojay

Thanks but needs to stay NP until the site is passed on to homes and communitys agency, plans and pictures of a potentially live prison may not go down well!

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
Thanks but needs to stay NP until the site is passed on to homes and communitys agency, plans and pictures of a potentially live prison may not go down well!

obviously yeah, I forgot for a minute noteworthy reports arn't non public.

Last edited:

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Fucking epic that. Great write-up can see you did your homework here well done.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1140) View details