real time web analytics
Report - - H.M.P. Camp Hill - Isle of Wight - March 2018 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - H.M.P. Camp Hill - Isle of Wight - March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Crackajack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This has got to be the best report I have ever seen. The write up is excellent, pictures are perfect! But.....Jack the Ripper?

b3n

onehundredandthirtythree
Regular User
This has got to be the best report I have ever seen. The write up is excellent, pictures are perfect! But.....Jack the Ripper?

That should read Yorkshire Ripper! My bad.. Turns out the seg unit at Camp Hill was used for inmates at Parkhurst when things kicked off and the seg units needed - more segregation. So actually HMP Camp Hill did, for a short time at least house at least one of the Kray twins.

Eaz2speed

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finally the Farm admin building

CHF6.jpg
CHF3.jpg
CHF4.jpg
chf9.jpg
chf10.jpg
chf11.jpg
chf12.jpg
chf13.jpg
chf14.jpg
chf16.jpg
chf17.jpg
chf18.jpg
chf19.jpg
chf21.jpg
chf22.jpg
chf24.jpg
chf25.jpg
chf26.jpg
chf28.jpg

Sorry about the massive overload of pictures but it's a big site with lots to cover! Anyway a good few months was had exploring this place, running around avoiding snow, camping out in the cell blocks, figuring things out one building at a time. Hope you enjoyed the report.

PS. thanks to the security for being so shit.

thumbs.jpg
Outstanding work

Mexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Loved reading this report, probably my favourite place I've seen on here. This place is a photographers dream come true

Who has read this thread (Total: 1140) View details