real time web analytics
Report - - Habergham & Ivy Bank High School/Sixth Form, Burnley - August 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Habergham & Ivy Bank High School/Sixth Form, Burnley - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LancashireExplorations

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The History
Couldn't find too much on this so I'm having to use what I have been told (third party).
So it's a typical school, open in the late 40's early 50's and was shut in mid-term 2010 due to Burnley Council making 'super schools'.

The Explore
So this explore was rather.. weird.
Me & a none member decided to go the same way all the local kids were as we were inside we heard a man shouting then kids screaming "Security" so, obviously we left and waited in the car for 10 minutes until it had got quite. We then went back in and just before climbing over the fencing we saw the security so got talking and he decided to show us around the building, such a nice man.. Whoever said G4S suck is lying!

Enjoy

-LancashireExploration.

DSCF4093.JPG
DSCF4097.JPG
DSCF4101.JPG
DSCF4103.JPG
DSCF4104.JPG
DSCF4108.JPG
DSCF4109.JPG
DSCF4111.JPG
DSCF4112.JPG
DSCF4119.JPG
DSCF4121.JPG
DSCF4133.JPG
DSCF4134.JPG
DSCF4136.JPG
DSCF4139.JPG
DSCF4142.JPG
DSCF4152.JPG
DSCF4156.JPG
DSCF4160.JPG
DSCF4162.JPG
DSCF4163.JPG
DSCF4167.JPG
DSCF4172.JPG
DSCF4183.JPG
DSCF4185.JPG

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If anyone wants to see this before it goes i'd suggest you be quick, as they are now building at the left hand side and it won't be long before its gone too. Not sure whether part of it has already been demoed or not.

LancashireExplorations

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If anyone wants to see this before it goes i'd suggest you be quick, as they are now building at the left hand side and it won't be long before its gone too. Not sure whether part of it has already been demoed or not.

You'll never get in, they've hired new Secca who are really tight.. I've tried a few times.. Unfortunately this wont be accessible again.

David Foster

28DL Member
28DL Member
This school which was originally called Burnley Grammar School opened in August 1959. I know that because I was in the first year intake of that new school.

Derelict Detective

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Both schools are still standing yes but they do have security on site that do an hourly check of the building and any smashed windows or entry points they find are quickly sealed up.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Both schools are still standing yes but they do have security on site that do an hourly check of the building and any smashed windows or entry points they find are quickly sealed up.
Ohhh really wow I thought it would be demod for housing