real time web analytics
Report - - Half Moon Hotel - Antigua - Sept 2008 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Half Moon Hotel - Antigua - Sept 2008

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kingkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Here are some pictures we took whilst visiting Half Moon bay in Antigua back in 2008. We originally drove there because we were told it was an amazing beach which it was but we also stumbled across a derelict hotel called 'The Half Moon Bay Club'. Whilst on the beach we thought it was just a local hotel and walked to it to see if we could buy some beers and were amazed to find it empty. We were later told by some locals that it was destroyed back in 1995 by hurricane Luis. It originally had 108 rooms, a tennis court and a 9 hole golf course covering 115 acres.

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg
21.jpg
24.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
31.jpg
33.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
41.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
46.jpg
47.jpg
49.jpg
51.jpg
54.jpg
56.jpg

Last edited:

Dudman

I'm not lost until I give up finding my way...
28DL Full Member
Looks like you're photos haven't come out right. Try editing the report and clicking 'Full Image' next to each photo. Well I think it is, it'll bring them out full sized with your text.

Hope you get this sorted as it looks like you've got a few good shots!

I'm intrigued :thumb

kingkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like you're photos haven't come out right. Try editing the report and clicking 'Full Image' next to each photo. Well I think it is, it'll bring them out full sized with your text.

Hope you get this sorted as it looks like you've got a few good shots!

I'm intrigued :thumb

I thought I clicked the full image option but must of missed it, thanks

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details