real time web analytics
Report - - Hallam Towers - Sheffield - February 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hallam Towers - Sheffield - February 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

deathtrap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everybody, I've been ghosting this site for ages now but decided to make an account and start posting photos I've took from my visits!

So without further ado, my first report - Hallam Towers.

After visiting a few sites in Lincolnshire (where I am currently studying), it was time for me to pay my hometown a visit, or more specifically; to see my mum and explore a few places on my list.

The day started early and we headed towards the Sheffield Court Rooms - once finding our access point, we soon found that we were very unprepared and unworthy of entering, putting a great big sulk on my face. Whether it's just me who was overwhelmed by the difficulty, I'll never know!
(Just a little note - I still haven't been, so anybody interested in recruiting a little 'un to their team is more than welcome to get in touch with me ;) )

So, with sulks all round, we got back in the car and ventured on.
We soon arrived at Hallam Towers and made our entry into the wreckage. Climbing up the different floors, we soon realised how much better the court-rooms would have been but ignoring the strong vibes of disappointed, went on.
Honestly, haven't got much to say about this place, other than - it's very...dead.

I hope you enjoy my very first report and any feedback on my court-room problem is appreciated haha!

So, here are a few of the shots I took -

317c98dc30ca0da4ac756c7501e0576b.jpg

The view

ad329162be945a16fa75626f2e5cc53c.jpg

Chick's love quotes

ea7dec91ef29b7826dbd35a14bb46a4a.jpg

Not much to say about this...it blew me away :p:

6732d9ae98444624990eebaf6d626e86.jpg

d53d10fc9d65b2f9cd7ff202f259b2f9.jpg

ee9ac384b65e90b9b7fcee5816d8f3b0.jpg

00e77e2607545ec6bb4203148da95a4d.jpg

4b260abf4b6c8a686460a6fd9e364ec0.jpg

Lot's of anti-suicide quotes written on the walls..

Thank you for looking! :cool

Raz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool first report, should of posted this in Leisure site's not industrial :thumb and the court's is a rather noisy entrance better off going early!

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hope you"ve managed to clean all the Azzy off yourselves from here :D

Most people do a welcome introduction to the Forum, before a mini-report, but if you wanna do it in reverse no worries :)

Sheffield Courts eh that"s a tough one...really ? maybe you should have taken your Mother along for access advice :D Or used the tools at your ......"Disposal" if you"re Wheelie clever ahem ;)

deathtrap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool first report, should of posted this in Leisure site's not industrial :thumb and the court's is a rather noisy entrance better off going early!

photograph 2,
quote of an epic 1985 smithes song

Hope you"ve managed to clean all the Azzy off yourselves from here :D

Most people do a welcome introduction to the Forum, before a mini-report, but if you wanna do it in reverse no worries :)

Sheffield Courts eh that"s a tough one...really ? maybe you should have taken your Mother along for access advice :D Or used the tools at your ......"Disposal" if you"re Wheelie clever ahem ;)

Razstafarian - Dammit, let's forget about that shall we? ;)
Stranton - Yes! I googled it and found that, really like the quote!
ACID-REFLUX - Didn't even occur to me, my apologies! I think because I've been on here so long without an account I just forgot haha! And hey, I did all that malarky, honestly...still failed...guess it is just me :( We shall try again in a few week, I'll bring my balls with my next time and actually get in haha

deathtrap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've just accidentally down-voted your comment :banghead
Gimme time, I'll get used to this I swear haha :mad

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This looks...cheerful! Nice place to take the wife and kids for a picnic etc etc.

That hairdryer shot is lovely.

rich_b1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Interesting that the rooftop view is the only thing worth going for and you seem to have missed that off the report.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
I think your name sums this place up very well. Been a while since I've been in here.

deathtrap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No, I didn't purposefully miss it! I enjoyed looking around the insides, the rooftop didn't do much for me other than the views

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
Greetings from a Barnsley Bird, Sheffield has a few good 'uns and I still haven't managed the court house, despite Acid's recommendations haha

Like that hairdryer shot btw, nice x