real time web analytics
Report - - Hallam Towers, Sheffield, June 2015 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hallam Towers, Sheffield, June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ben tony

Banned
Banned
For now maybe. If its like any other site ever explored if someone wants to find a way in they will. Access gets blocked and re-opened on a regular basis and I can't see any reason why this site would be any different to any other.
you can try, put it this way, whoever wants to get in needs some hefty tools. i would almost put my money on it that it's been bought, the neighbours are furious with the noise, and i don't blame them at all. so if any of you were there last week and was on the roof while three lads shined a stupidly bright light at you and you ducked and shit yourself? not even sorry. smashing windows and shit like pathetic little morons. hope whoever it was it reading this. was so hilarious watching people act all cocky smashing shit up to suddenly silent and trying to duck behind walls haha. if you're going to do it, do it right.

ben tony

Banned
Banned
this was at about 3am btw, if whoever it was is reading this, you'll know exactly what i'm talking about. try not to poo yourselves next time.

rich_b1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you can try, put it this way, whoever wants to get in needs some hefty tools. i would almost put my money on it that it's been bought, the neighbours are furious with the noise, and i don't blame them at all. so if any of you were there last week and was on the roof while three lads shined a stupidly bright light at you and you ducked and shit yourself? not even sorry. smashing windows and shit like pathetic little morons. hope whoever it was it reading this. was so hilarious watching people act all cocky smashing shit up to suddenly silent and trying to duck behind walls haha. if you're going to do it, do it right.

Lets not bicker about this anyway. Apart from the view from the roof the place is shit and a waste of time anyway.

rich_b1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone remeber the pool?

5728219656_376f0dabc8_o.jpg

astra.ash

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm a fairly Newbie here, really interested in this sort of stuff, just never had the chance to do any exploring. Been wanting to visit this site for a while after seeing so many images flying around so yesterday was the only chance I had to call, just snapped a few pics from outside where I stood. I walked straight on to site, not surprising entry has been prised open, didn't go too far in as I had the car running with the misses sat waiting (who is not interested in this stuff at all)
I have read recently as of July 2015: "We are speaking to a very interested party, it’s in legals and we are looking to exchange imminently" (Knight Frank)

Love the pics too btw :thumb

Fi123

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I'm new to the site too and having had a brief excursion to look at some amazing graffiti in a derelict building this week I realised I'm hooked on urban exploration. I was thinking of getting up early to visit HT and reviewed the posts that said it was boarded up but yours seems to be the most recent so that's encouraging. I was also hoping to try for the grovenor though it sounds that maybe a no go. Megaton is also on my list. Quite difficult finding others with the same enthusiasm in my world!

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm new to the site too and having had a brief excursion to look at some amazing graffiti in a derelict building this week I realised I'm hooked on urban exploration. I was thinking of getting up early to visit HT and reviewed the posts that said it was boarded up but yours seems to be the most recent so that's encouraging. I was also hoping to try for the grovenor though it sounds that maybe a no go. Megaton is also on my list. Quite difficult finding others with the same enthusiasm in my world!
Good on you for wanting to get out and about. Get yourself some reports up and keep a look out for 28DL meets, they tend to be every few months and it's a good opportunity to meet up with like minded people and maybe make new exploring buddies :D

GeorgeG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in December the old access is sealed up but you can still gain entry through a hole near the curved wall, but amazing shots mates!