real time web analytics
Report - - Hamilton Lodge, Colchester - Essex July 2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kallieyephotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all this is my 1st post, I have been so busy with work ect, but did another asylum yesterday, unfortunately I don't have much history on the place apart from there was awful reviews of when it was open of misconduct and bad care ect.

The explore itself was great and not to tricky to find a way in !

Once we did get in there is about 15acres of land I would say at a guess several out buildings some you can't get access too but the two main building and which I definitely the oldest you can easily gain access too as no boards on windows.

We did notice that there was motion sensors scattered around but we were there 90mins without any issues, on a way out we were greeting by security who tbf was quiet nice and just asked us if we could kindly leave as it wasn't safe to be in there.

Anyway here's some of the photos I took hope you enjoy

Last edited:

mockney reject

Staff member
Ah meh that’s better I can see them now.
Nice looking place.

As for naming the location I meant the actual place name :)

mockney reject

Staff member
Although looking at the pics it looks like Hamilton Lodge care home.

Have a look at @Mk2smiffy’s report on it for how it use to look :)

mockney reject

Staff member
Oh didnt realise you could name the place as most don't normally share the actual location....it's called Hamilton lodge Great Bromely

its part of our policy really

here have a read of this to give you an idea of how we tend to do stuff around here :)

Kallieyephotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
its part of our policy really

here have a read of this to give you an idea of how we tend to do stuff around here :)

Okay noted sorry I just assumed not to out location up. Thanks for advice

Who has read this thread (Total: 431) View details