real time web analytics
Report - - Hamilton Palace - September 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hamilton Palace - September 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Syntax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In 1985 a wealthy crook set about building a vast mansion in East Sussex nestled between his so called ‘moronic peasant’ neighbours.

Project display of wealth failed miserably. The £40million shell of a palace has sat empty for years encased in a rusted coat of rental scaffolding and patrolled by on site contracted goons.

However, on this explore the goons were the key to our success. In a nutshell, the palace was completely secured so there was no legit entry point. We had too much invested in this explore and we couldn’t go home empty handed, we needed a plan B. Armed with M&S chicken & bacon sandwiches and in sight of Hoogstratens pre-empted mausoleum we decided on a risky but last ditch attempt to infiltrate the palace. In a nutshell, one of us deliberately caused a scene close to the portagoon which encouraged them to search the inside of the ‘palace’ whilst unknowingly
Inviting us in.

The interior was bare to say the least. A lift was clearly the most important feature of the palace so was installed before the walls were plastered. The basement was home to a plethora of personal effects including a stranded security buggy that is larger than its escape route.

The history of the palace is well documented so I will not include.

1538349352473.jpg

1538349394957.jpg

1538349428276.jpg

1538349465314.jpg

1538349502340.jpg

1538349530544.jpg

1538349556405.jpg

1538349582336.jpg

1538349627757.jpg

1538349758563.jpg

1538349788707.jpg

1538349828012.jpg

1538349975416.jpg

Polominto73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Watch out for horses heads on your pillow lol . great post was this one of so called guvnors associates by any chance? Remember reading something about some rather nice chap with a lot of nice caring friends buying a pad like this

TheManWithin

28DL Member
28DL Member
Fair play! I’ve only seen Nicholas Van Haagen Dazs’ place from the outside, but the security there aren’t your typical run of the mill chaps...

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well done for living to tell the tale.

I'm not sure that's the end of the story. People just waltz around these places with no concept of the consequences. I mean, the owner literally kills people that piss him off...

Hamilton palace report
Hi,

I have been approached by the landowner and have been asked to remove some content from my report. I will comply with this to avoid any issues. Please delete my report as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Syntax

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
I'm not sure that's the end of the story. People just waltz around these places with no concept of the consequences. I mean, the owner literally kills people that piss him off...

Hamilton palace report
Hi,

I have been approached by the landowner and have been asked to remove some content from my report. I will comply with this to avoid any issues. Please delete my report as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Syntax

There’s a interesting documentary with him on YouTube somewhere. Blokes fucking mental.

The_Raw

Staff member

Hamilton palace report
Hi,

Thanks,
Syntax

LOL. Can we hear a bit more about what the landowner had to say to you @Syntax now this is hidden? Did Nicholas get in touch in person or one of his minions?