Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Hampshire Bunker? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Hampshire Bunker?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Absolutely hopeless bunch of losers.

Unfortunately, we weren’t sure if the bunker was safe to enter so we couldn’t actually go inside but were able to stand at the doorway
No spirit, no will, no balls.

the126

Reckless & irresponsible
28DL Full Member
This popped up in a sub brit discussion and was identified as an airfield battle headquarters, looks in good nick

Isiah_Sheepworrier

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
"Thought to be one of just two in the country" A battle headquarters? I've been in at least four and seen several others. Yet another sample of Great British sloppy journalism.

Munchh

28DL Member
28DL Member
Typical of so called 'Military Archaeologists'. Wading through 3 feet of floodwater with fook knows what underfoot is half the fun. There are indeed more than a few BHQ's dotted around. They may be referring to build type when they speak of only two.

WW2 Airfield Battle Headquarters

:)

Mexico75

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's just a BHQ or what ever they are called, the ones that where on the corner of every WW2 airfield with the cupola on top, not very interesting unless your into the whole Defence of Britain thing. Not very rare or interesting other than this one still has the coat hooks left in it.

Edit: Eh? When I clicked on this thread there were no replies showing, then when I post a reply a whole page of people saying exactly the same thing as me appears lol