Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Hardstanding Wasteland or Car Park in London? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Hardstanding Wasteland or Car Park in London?

daveyboy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any old overgrown concrete spaces, car parks in and around the London area? I know it isn't the most interesting of locations, but I'm looking to photograph a few for a project.

I think even places like the Millenium Mills could work as there's a lot of rundown concrete space nearby.

Any advice on where's good to check out would be amazing.

Thanks a lot.

Bipolar Spider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just across the river from there ... Thamesmead and going down the river path towards Erith. Quite a few open spaces overgrown etc. But only the path along the river side as it's not been touched with recent development

justertii

28DL Member
28DL Member
Quite a few places near Woolwich. Also there used to be some underground car parks near Swiss Cottage, but I haven't been there for a few years.