real time web analytics
Report - - Harecastle South Railway Tunnel - March 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harecastle South Railway Tunnel - March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thanks for the comment Calamity Jane! Much appreciated always nice to get decent feedback Now.... I use a shutter release cable rather than a timer no particular reason just find it suits my needs better, there’s always at least two people light painting for each each hence more light in the image one of us will is a torch mainly for close range and the other a high powered long range giving the image it’s depth of light, Hope that helps, Torches are held at various heights depending on the surroundings.. Thanks again
Yep that makes sense. I try & try light painting but fail miserably, so well lite areas are best for me. I guess I will have to keep trying lol. But Im so tempted to just use long range torches and my other leners instead :thumb

Tunnel Gricer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep that makes sense. I try & try light painting but fail miserably, so well lite areas are best for me. I guess I will have to keep trying lol. But Im so tempted to just use long range torches and my other leners instead :thumb
It’s easy honest! If you need / want any advice or tips drop me a message I’m far from the font of all knowledge but I’ll do my best

Tunnel Gricer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Appears the standard entrance to Harecastle Tunnel (South Portal) has been heavily fortified in the recent week... looks serious stuff..

Who has read this thread (Total: 213) View details