real time web analytics
Report - - Harford Hills Chalk Mine - Norwich- August 2013 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harford Hills Chalk Mine - Norwich- August 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dinkey coCk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its apart of history and tbh norwich hasnt got much lol id like to no who welded it up owner of land or the council and why????

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you just say Norwich hasn't got much history

Get the fuck out of our county move to some shitty part of London or something

Anyway hardly a good weld

dinkey coCk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was jokin lol chill winston its a shame they have blocked it up. Wouldnt take much to break it tho untill they do it again when some1 is down there. Brutal

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I should have probably added a lol or a ha ha ha in there

But seriously if you don't think Norwich has much history you should learn some more where you live

Alex83

28DL Member
28DL Member
thanks for the reply i went in there today and seemed ok after a hour it felt abit shitty. do u no them well?
Hi Daniel is the harford entrance still blocked? Was thinking of heading down today but not sure how to find the entrance?

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Heard the same sageman, although haven't checked for a while. Easy enough to find though. Just follow the valley!

Alex83

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heard the same sageman, although haven't checked for a while. Easy enough to find though. Just follow the valley!
Thanks for the replys everyone. Where abouts is the entrance I've lived in Norwich all my life but have no idea where to locate the mine other than its near eaton golf club :)

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you keep looking on the internet the name of the woods it's located in should come up go in there and keep looking

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Yeah, once you've found the woods just follow the 'valley' to where the golf course dumps most of their cap and Bob would be your mother's brother.

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
I heard the other day Rosary is now tightly sealed up and Harford is now welded shut

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Can understand Rosary, as it was a death tra and with all those houses in front. Shame about Harford but sure the locals will have it open again soon so they can get lost when their ifail batteries die while swigging tinnies!

richiebeastie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's 2017, is the entrance still there? I've been searching on several occasions lasting a few hours each time and we can't find it. Help please.