real time web analytics
Report - - Harold Wood 17th Dec 09 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harold Wood 17th Dec 09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

tartan-faerie

This is my first UE, so sorry if they're not great, I couldn't find my tripod either which doesn't help matters but a fair few of them turned out ok ^_^
We went yesterday which was really cold and ended up getting caught in a hail shower as we were attempting to leave which is never a pleasant experience! We went here to get inspiration for and possibly use for an interactive dvd game we're making for uni project :) We went with the intention to go and look around the mortuary but ended up looking everywhere but, as the pathway outside was teaming with students, builders and vans through most of the time we were there and we didn't really want to get chucked out or anything like that >_< bah!
We heard running water which sounded alot like a shower from one end of a corridor which confused us and got slightly worried incase there was infact some random person in there showering, but it turned out to just be a burst pipe which has started flooding that particular room as saturating all the carpet inside and in the hallway. Was a good first explore, I enjoyed finding random disused machinery/wires and textures ^_^ Picture quality will hopefully be alot better next time when I'll be armed with a tripod and won't have cold shakey hands >_<

HW1-1.jpg

HW2-1.jpg

HW11-1.jpg

HW3-1.jpg

HW12-1.jpg

HW4-1.jpg

HW13-1.jpg

HW6-1.jpg

HW9-1.jpg

HW8-1.jpg

*is a texture junky XD*

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details