real time web analytics
Report - - Harperbury Hospital | March 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harperbury Hospital | March 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Heroic J

All for one
28DL Full Member
The security at Harperbury is very strange. I've seen a bloke with a dog walk straight past me and another time met some real nasty types who have a right go. I've also seen Police patrolling the site. The hut when I last went was just off the main drive when entering the hospital. It's always been there afaik. I think it's fair to say security don't give a shit about the wrecked part.

I suppose part of it is that it's still a live hospital of sorts.
Never have I ever seen the ol' Bill around here...strange place and security to say the least!

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Was there in the last couple of weeks. 1 hut over past the ramshackle villas and then another hut half way along the main central road, operating a barrier for cars coming and going. They seem to roam around the site on foot and in cars. Very odd. One spotted us. He kept yelling 'stop, don't worry, it's ok' but we didn't hang around to see what he meant by that and we melted into the adjacent woodland. There is also a campsite on there now and so there were kids walking up and down the road with huge backpacks....all in all a very strange setup at the moment. And then the new modern live part. Probably best just to walk around proudly like you are meant to be there.

roaming7765

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went and had a look yesterday lots of police about security told us someone had let a bomb of in one off the buildings. So had a look it's the building that backs on to the football field and by the state off it there was definitely some sort of explosion the window frame complete with board still on was about 20 ft from where it was meant to be and the roof has collapsed. I know from speaking to the security before that they get a lot of trouble but this is on a whole new level.

Last edited:

HeXt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went there recently, and security were everywhere. Driving round in a land rover, dogs patrolling off the lead, security walking round the perimeter of the fucked part and at one point, even driving onto the football pitch bit!

Explored UK

Banned
Banned
Yea they've fully cracked down on the place now. Doesn't help they had all this shit with live parts still active nearby.

Aled

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thinking about checking this place out at some point this week. Is security pretty tight now?

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Thinking about checking this place out at some point this week. Is security pretty tight now?

Tbh it's a bit of a dump anyway. If your local you would be better off traveling a few miles to find something better.

Couples26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No security now just workers putting up large wooden fences around every building. Still a great explore