real time web analytics
Report - - Hartwood, Lennox Castle & Gartloch Hospitals, Scotland - July 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hartwood, Lennox Castle & Gartloch Hospitals, Scotland - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hi guys, nice pics OP. My parkour friends and I have recently decided to add urban exploring to our activities and I have been doing research on places that we can visit. This is the first place that we are going to visit, we will be visiting on REMOVED

A few of the lads are concerned that there may be security on site and one of them has also heard that there has been CCTV installed, but I believe that this may be Hartwood Hill Hospital which is close by.

Can the OP give further details on what security is in place?

Thanks in advance

Keep the chat off the forum please, security of sites such as this often check in here

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for your comments TWNB - glad you liked the pictures.

As Ojay says though it's best not to publicise your plans online - there is security at Hartwood and they may now be paying special attention on REMOVED. Wherever you go just be discreet and play it by ear :thumb

N345H

28DL Member
28DL Member
Some fantastic shots there. I'm particularly a fan of all things "castle" like. Well done

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Some of the images you have posted are of an almost abstract nature - Certainly not a criticism. Beautifully taken :thumb

The Lone Shadow

MacMan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wise move not crossing that floor in the clock tower, it's been dodgy for a while and last year I crossed it for what I knew would be the last time. Although the floorboards may look solid in places, the joists they're on are not and have rotted at the ends where they meet the wall. With a 20 foot drop to the next floor below (also in an advanced state of rot) I wouldn't take a chance.

The_Raw

Staff member
Awesome stuff, that Gartloch gaff looks incredible from the outside, would love to see it :thumb

fake snowman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't believe that access to the clock tower has gone. Shame that, it's mega in there. Do you have any more shots that shows the danger at top of staircase?

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't believe that access to the clock tower has gone. Shame that, it's mega in there. Do you have any more shots that shows the danger at top of staircase?

I reckon it's still doable if you can bridge the gap. I wasn't risking that floor though! I'll see if I've got any other pics when I'm back home...