real time web analytics
Report - - Hastings college 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hastings college 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Skeleton key

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

FFF.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture044.jpg

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture106.jpg

thanks for looking in;)
More to come from this neck of the woods​
Picture116.jpg

SK :)

Scram

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

To the left and at the top of the steps was the fabrication / welding workshop. It was one of many bolted on extensions to the campus but served a purpose even though it was down a narrow back alley. To the right is the second floor of the tower block which was level with the hill it was on. I always wondered if the first floor was hidden underneath (cut into the ground) or if it was shorter than the floors on top of it... Guess I'll never know now..

Lamby

28DL Member
28DL Member
Jezz, I went here back in 97 and I have to say it helped me out a huge amount. It wasn't shiny or sexy but the college worked for me. It helped me understand that I could become a commercial artist and graphic designer. Sad to see it gone and whilst I have mixed feelings how these images where taken, I can't deny it's good to see them but sad to see the state it was in. My old art block, 'The Den' where I played pool and the cafe where I ate the dodgy burgers. I wasnt from the area and many people at this college welcomed me and gave me a chance, all I needed really. Anyway - I miss this place, I was very happy studying here. I also sent my first email in the resource center! crazy to think that was 21 years ago. Thanks for the photos, good to remember.