real time web analytics
General - - Have you explored a former nightclub? I'd like to hear from you! | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Have you explored a former nightclub? I'd like to hear from you!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

admssski

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello,

I’m a writer conducting research for a feature about exploring lost nightclubs. I'm looking to talk to anyone who has visited a former nightclub to hear the stories behind your exploration.

Would be particularly interested to hear from any members who are/or were clubbers.

If you would like to stay anonymous that is of course fine.

If you have any queries, I’ll do my best to answer below. Please send me a message if you’d be up for answering a few questions.

I have kindly been given permission from an admin to post my request.

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Revisited a fair few buildings that have been used for raves in London but not nightclubs I'm afraid.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Hmmmmmmm, I'm sure many, many members will be along to tell you off soon. Take a look t the 'faq' section above. :mad

If you are one of the following...
University Students.
Film Makers.
Press.
Ghost hunters.
Bands looking for a photo shoot or video location.
Location Scouting.
etc...

DO NOT ENQUIRE ON THE FORUM... Your requests will not be published. You can use the Contact Us button to send a request to admin where we will distribute it as required.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
But, he has been given permission to post by Admin....He says ?

Which is a first ;)

Beats the I fecking love your Photos, can I use them for my Website on old cinemas my grandfather own, i feel that strongly about the legacy he left that i thought id compile other peoples hard work & risk with Wiki as it's easier than actually going and taking any pics myself and/or putting myself at risk. An d if you want ill even credit you ....If you feel it's necessary :banghead

Should work for the Mail.....probably does :D

Wonder if Circa has anything on Mr Smiths @ Warrington ;)

Saul

Basterd
28DL Full Member
Yes, "The Tube" in Manchester. It was shit, as they always are, the best part was the rooftop.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Hello,

I’m a writer conducting research for a feature about exploring lost nightclubs. I'm looking to talk to anyone who has visited a former nightclub to hear the stories behind your exploration.

visited one former nightclub in my hometown which had been closed and sealed for quite a few years. was quite a fun explore and a bit of a "blast from the past" cos i used to go there years back when it was open.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
The Lido in Margate consists of 2 nightclubs. There are reports on this forum. I have visited a few times and also went to one of the clubs while it was still in use. I am sure there have been others I have visited too but not from memory.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
But, he has been given permission to post by Admin....He says ?

Which is a first ;)

Beats the I fecking love your Photos, can I use them for my Website on old cinemas my grandfather own, i feel that strongly about the legacy he left that i thought id compile other peoples hard work & risk with Wiki as it's easier than actually going and taking any pics myself and/or putting myself at risk. An d if you want ill even credit you ....If you feel it's necessary :banghead

Should work for the Mail.....probably does :D

Wonder if Circa has anything on Mr Smiths @ Warrington ;)

I always find myself having to re-read your posts several times to understand what's going on

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
I recently visited Yesterday's night club (report here) and I work as a nightclub photographer (open nightclubs ;) ) a few times a week for a popular event promotion website.

Depending on what information you'd like, I'd be happy to assist.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I remember poking my head round the hoarding at the Hac when they started tearing it down, I did have a tear in my eye for that place as besides being an iconic building, much of my mis spent youth was in that place

RIP fac51

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
I remember poking my head round the hoarding at the Hac when they started tearing it down, I did have a tear in my eye for that place as besides being an iconic building, much of my mis spent youth was in that place

RIP fac51

Yeh right, he was really at The Ritz on Saturdays, (grab a granny night). Ah, the memories. :D