real time web analytics
Report - - Hayworth House ADHD Hospital, Chertsey - June 19 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Hayworth House ADHD Hospital, Chertsey - June 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cariad1313

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
B5B30394-8FE9-4BD9-B95D-B1694BB5262D.jpeg

History

As of December 2017, the Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust are responsible for following up with all ADHD and ASD patients in the area, meaning that several wards of St Peter’s Hospital are now desolate. Hayworth House is on of many wards that are boarded up, including St Peter’s Morgue (which I finally got into as well). Planning permission was accepted earlier this year and plans for staff accommodation and a multi story car park have been confirmed.

Explore

Boy, wasn’t it a windy day today! As soon as we arrived, BANG! Busted, we thought. Nope, it was just a door slamming in the wind. Somebody had seen us walking up to the hospital about an hour earlier but we hung out in the morgue to give them enough time to see there was nobody there. We thought they’d seen us make our entry and busted us straight away. Thankfully, we managed to get in undetected.

It was quite eerie being in the hospital despite the bright and airy feel to it. I guess it’s because we could hear water droplets falling against the ground which echoed through the long corridor and the wind was forcing its way through every window and door creaked open. We spent a while looking through the old tapes trying to imagine who might’ve listened to them once upon a time.

It was strange to see such a modern building right next to the morgue and some of the other parts of the hospital which are boarded up nearby. I remember my partner and I tried to find St Peter’s Morgue in late 2017/early 2018 and came across this hospital. There were cars parked outside but it didn’t look occupied. Still, we were non the wiser and left it alone in search of the morgue. Actually, there was one creepy incident when we were trying to squeeze our way in through one of the morgue’s windows when it was all boarded up. There was somebody rummaging in the woods behind us. They had clearly seen us before we saw them and their foot steps were creeping closer and closer. We both turned around at once and this tall dark figure scurried into Hayworth. We tried to follow them but they practically vanished. None of the doors seemed open so we were baffled as to how they managed to vanish so quickly. We left pretty much soon after because that gave us the creeps!!

Today was no different. The morgue was creepy. The first time I’d managed to get in after trying for near enough two years. I know all the good stuff if gone but still, it’s pretty cool to be able to say that you’ve been inside an abandoned morgue. After spending some time there, we entered Hayworth. It has been ransacked which is to be expected when the tourbus gets wind of these places. I’m kicking myself because I had a hunch that this place was abandoned before and I could’ve been the first person to get inside and report it. Still, it was a pretty relaxing explore. I always enjoy going to Chertsey. Neither of us drive so we rely on public transport (which is awful in Chertsey btw) and we have walked an hour and a half from Shepperton to the hospital quite a few times now. Thankfully we found out that there is a station much closer. It just adds to the whole experience having to take the time to walk places and to take in all the scenery. I remember the first time I found Silverlands on the map and we walked for about 30 minutes in the woods before we found and easier way in, haha!

Anyway, here are the photos. I didn’t take many as I’ve been to many hospitals now and I’m beginning to forget where I took each photo. I hope more people can see this place before it’s demo’d!!

C428A611-A94C-4247-BF01-CE2180B55A47.jpeg

3D706FBF-8715-4EA2-8950-26470FA1B831.jpeg

0CA534FA-6EF5-4778-88EC-2E41DBEF0581.jpeg

AE2FE068-555E-4868-9FAA-5029A026CD47.jpeg

DD222720-D5DC-4535-85F7-4D29B9E9D81E.jpeg

All photographs taken on a Sony a5100.

Ant2011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report. It's creepier when the CD player suddenly starts playing opera music :-)

Did you get into any of the other buildings on site? The records building is interesting.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Returned here for the second time yesterday, it's all fenced off and there's like a police tripod hidden and it's not until you turn the corner and it's directly in front of you that you see it. If you get close it flashes from red, to blue and red. Can't find anything about these online, however, I did speak to a fellow explorer about this and he said you can just ignore them, they don't send signals. Would be a bit weird of them to not send signals in my opinion. Anyone know anything about these?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Returned here for the second time yesterday, it's all fenced off and there's like a police tripod hidden and it's not until you turn the corner and it's directly in front of you that you see it. If you get close it flashes from red, to blue and red. Can't find anything about these online, however, I did speak to a fellow explorer about this and he said you can just ignore them, they don't send signals. Would be a bit weird of them to not send signals in my opinion. Anyone know anything about these?

Try searching the forums and reading previous posts regarding this location and you will find the answers to all your questions as this has already all been discussed. Theres also been photos posted of them :thumb

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Try searching the forums and reading previous posts regarding this location and you will find the answers to all your questions as this has already all been discussed. Theres also been photos posted of them :thumb

A friend has tried to look mate, he couldn't find any information.. I'll have a quick snoop now, thank you!

Wadeens

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
B5B30394-8FE9-4BD9-B95D-B1694BB5262D.jpeg

History

As of December 2017, the Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust are responsible for following up with all ADHD and ASD patients in the area, meaning that several wards of St Peter’s Hospital are now desolate. Hayworth House is on of many wards that are boarded up, including St Peter’s Morgue (which I finally got into as well). Planning permission was accepted earlier this year and plans for staff accommodation and a multi story car park have been confirmed.

Explore

Boy, wasn’t it a windy day today! As soon as we arrived, BANG! Busted, we thought. Nope, it was just a door slamming in the wind. Somebody had seen us walking up to the hospital about an hour earlier but we hung out in the morgue to give them enough time to see there was nobody there. We thought they’d seen us make our entry and busted us straight away. Thankfully, we managed to get in undetected.

It was quite eerie being in the hospital despite the bright and airy feel to it. I guess it’s because we could hear water droplets falling against the ground which echoed through the long corridor and the wind was forcing its way through every window and door creaked open. We spent a while looking through the old tapes trying to imagine who might’ve listened to them once upon a time.

It was strange to see such a modern building right next to the morgue and some of the other parts of the hospital which are boarded up nearby. I remember my partner and I tried to find St Peter’s Morgue in late 2017/early 2018 and came across this hospital. There were cars parked outside but it didn’t look occupied. Still, we were non the wiser and left it alone in search of the morgue. Actually, there was one creepy incident when we were trying to squeeze our way in through one of the morgue’s windows when it was all boarded up. There was somebody rummaging in the woods behind us. They had clearly seen us before we saw them and their foot steps were creeping closer and closer. We both turned around at once and this tall dark figure scurried into Hayworth. We tried to follow them but they practically vanished. None of the doors seemed open so we were baffled as to how they managed to vanish so quickly. We left pretty much soon after because that gave us the creeps!!

Today was no different. The morgue was creepy. The first time I’d managed to get in after trying for near enough two years. I know all the good stuff if gone but still, it’s pretty cool to be able to say that you’ve been inside an abandoned morgue. After spending some time there, we entered Hayworth. It has been ransacked which is to be expected when the tourbus gets wind of these places. I’m kicking myself because I had a hunch that this place was abandoned before and I could’ve been the first person to get inside and report it. Still, it was a pretty relaxing explore. I always enjoy going to Chertsey. Neither of us drive so we rely on public transport (which is awful in Chertsey btw) and we have walked an hour and a half from Shepperton to the hospital quite a few times now. Thankfully we found out that there is a station much closer. It just adds to the whole experience having to take the time to walk places and to take in all the scenery. I remember the first time I found Silverlands on the map and we walked for about 30 minutes in the woods before we found and easier way in, haha!

Anyway, here are the photos. I didn’t take many as I’ve been to many hospitals now and I’m beginning to forget where I took each photo. I hope more people can see this place before it’s demo’d!!

C428A611-A94C-4247-BF01-CE2180B55A47.jpeg

3D706FBF-8715-4EA2-8950-26470FA1B831.jpeg

0CA534FA-6EF5-4778-88EC-2E41DBEF0581.jpeg

AE2FE068-555E-4868-9FAA-5029A026CD47.jpeg

DD222720-D5DC-4535-85F7-4D29B9E9D81E.jpeg

All photographs taken on a Sony a5100.

I went today to go find and have a look
For this place but it has sadly been demolished now.

Who has read this thread (Total: 397) View details