real time web analytics
Information - - Headlamps Back in Aldi £2.99 | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Headlamps Back in Aldi £2.99

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Headlamps in Aldi £2.99

Saw these today and they are almost an exact copy of the duracell one that I paid 10 sovs for.

299.gif

urbanadvantage

Overtly Covert
28DL Full Member
just been out and bought 2, (one as a backup) not bad, not super bright but enough if underground / fully boarded building
cheers for spotting

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Overrated them P7's, there's at least one in Hyde Falls, what a twat of a day that was! Got a lot brighter stuff, a lot cheaper, since that incident.

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Buy cheap buy twice comes to mind.
And no way is a P7 overrated, try dropping your chinese copy 40 feet from a quarry gantry or underwaterand for any length of time and see if it still works. Cheap chinese torches are very good for the money and I've got both, but if I was stuck in a hole and needed light I know which I'd rather have with me.

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
^ had no problems with my Chinese one apart from bad battery life ~ yes I know a slight contradiction

I've drowned and dropped my Chinese one but for 9 quid I can loose or break 3 first . . .

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im on my second chinese torch now after a year now the switch went on old one for about 7 quid (no batterys) this new one is good

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Haha, it does look like it but if it were my trolley it would be full of beer and pringles:)

pigdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i bought a snap on head torch from the carboot sale the other week and ive got cheap pound shop 1s that are brighter

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details