Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Headley Court Military Hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Headley Court Military Hospital

Canis_Lupus95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah...okay, fuck that. I'll give it a total miss.

silentninja

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went in January and had a great explore. Was tricky but we got in and saw the main building, accommodation, cinema and the new leisure facility.
Went back in Feb and two different county's police units were training their dogs. Must have been at least 20 police cars plus the officers and dogs that come along with them. Also guarded very well by Gurkhas. Had a good chat with them and they were lovely but definitely wouldn't take any shit! They told us the police are using it regularly for their training so I would use caution if you take a visit now

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I went in January and had a great explore. Was tricky but we got in and saw the main building, accommodation, cinema and the new leisure facility.
Went back in Feb and two different county's police units were training their dogs. Must have been at least 20 police cars plus the officers and dogs that come along with them. Also guarded very well by Gurkhas. Had a good chat with them and they were lovely but definitely wouldn't take any shit! They told us the police are using it regularly for their training so I would use caution if you take a visit now

As mentioned it is now back in use for treating Covid, so unless anyone wants to catch that I wouldnt go near now lol

Misfitsexplore2012

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went last year some point and we spent 5h there having an amazing explore the main building was locked unfortunately. Went back there a week later to show a couple of my friends who couldn’t come at the same time as me as we got over the wall security met us inside and asked us to leave, was very polite told us we may be able to get permission to visit

Misfitsexplore2012

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went last year some point and we spent 5h there having an amazing explore the main building was locked unfortunately. Went back there a week later to show a couple of my friends who couldn’t come at the same time as me as we got over the wall security met us inside and asked us to leave, was very polite told us we may be able to get permission to visit

Attachments