real time web analytics
Report - - Healings Flour Mill Tewkesbury 06-2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Healings Flour Mill Tewkesbury 06-2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Healings flour Mill Tewkesbury visited with Oldskool and Hiddenshadow, cheers to DHL for the you know what. considering this place shut down in 2006 i was amazed how long its lasted and how good condition it was in. with another 3.30am we headed out to a beautiful day with the sun streaming in through the windows it really made this place glow and made for some cracking shooting opportunities, i love these old flour mills there is a lot to see and always delivers the goods and this is one of the best i have had the good fortune to see. the exterior is very impressive as well set against
the banks of the river Avon it really does look amazing i just hope it stays that way and one day have a new lease of life. this turned out to be an excellent day with two more unexpected explores and one half explore...look out for oldskools report on that, this is a must if you can get there and not to be missed...Enjoy

hea.jpg

heb.jpg
hec.jpg

hed.jpg

hef.jpg

heg.jpg

hei.jpg

hej.jpg

hek.jpg

hel.jpg
hem.jpg

hen.jpg