real time web analytics
Heanor Grammar School - Drone Pics | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Heanor Grammar School - Drone Pics

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

futurefy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys first post, please be kind. Also please let me know what you think about me posting drone pics. I am aware some of you maybe concerned about aerial pics giving away the location. However, if you don't
mind me posting them, I'll keep disclosed locations close up, so it doesn't give to much away. I do intend to urbex on foot eventually. Let me know.

The abandoned Derbyshire grammar schools history can be traced back to 1983, It's main buildings were constructed in 1912 (don't ask how that works), at which point it was called the Heanor Technical School. In 1976 it ceased to be a school and became part of the South East Derbyshire College, before being taken over by Derby College in 2010.

The school was due to become a studio college, but dwindling pupil numbers meant the project was canned and the Grade II listed building has been vacant since 2013.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I thought i'd add this picture which i found it shows the side of pictures 1, 2 and 3.

1961.jpg

Let me know what you think of drone pictures. I do intend to urbex on foot eventually.