Web
Analytics
Hearty hello from Alfreton! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hearty hello from Alfreton!

Keenamateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello Everyone,

Quick intro -

I have been lurking in the background of a few Urban exploring site's and decided now a have a few small explore's under my belt it was about time i contributed some of my finding's, Hence why im here! Currently located in Alfreton but born and raised in Derby.

I started the hobby roughly 2 years ago with my " Canon EOS M " Camera and the keen support of the better half who has joined me on a few of these adventures!

Thank you for reading,

Jamie