real time web analytics
Hellingly Hospital, East Sussex - 1990s - 2000s | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hellingly Hospital, East Sussex - 1990s - 2000s

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Angelsfire83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice old school pics. I love all the obs you caught in them too. Its a shame people vandalise these places. Sounds like you have alot of very fond memories of Hellingly. Seeing it from the time it was untouched to now will stay with you forever. Thanks for sharing. I will be sharing an abandoned hospital very soon. Its taken me 3 visits (2 with my kids and 1 with a mate) so far to document it. Hopefully 1 last visit and I can report on it and share it with you all.

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Corr, this almost brought a tear to my eye, nice one Monk. Great times were had wandering around this place with yourself, Jackal and Chess.
I did shoot a shot video in 2011 if anyones interested.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Corr, this almost brought a tear to my eye, nice one Monk. Great times were had wandering around this place with yourself, Jackal and Chess.
I did shoot a shot video in 2011 if anyones interested.

Cheers mate been a very long time.
Love the video, nice to see the different areas of the old place.

TVurbex

TV Locations Aficionado
28DL Full Member
Love this. I'm not familiar with this site but the fact that it sounds like it was a fun explore for all the family is great! Some decent pics, doesn't matter imo if the quality isn't the best.

jackal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a delightful little read. Well done that man.
You've forgotten something though:

You're welcome.
P.S have you still not hung that blackboard?

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
What a delightful little read. Well done that man.
You've forgotten something though:

You're welcome.
P.S have you still not hung that blackboard?

Ffs you're right, she's deffinitley apart of the history lol.

The blackboards awaiting a new hanging slot in the kitchen, once it's decorated :)

DubbedNavigator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What an absolutely fantastic set. Its rare to see copies this old nowadays and tales of good old fashioned exploring, none of this modern youtube bullshit.

Hales

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I loved Hellingly and had many a visit including one with Patch and friend where we got stopped by the police and asked if we had been in ( we obviously said no but clearly had as we were filthy!). Apparently a patient had escaped from the live part and was missing. Funnily enough while we were walking around we had the feeling of being followed and kept hearing footsteps behind us. He was found a few days later in the hospital! Close call I think! Thanks also Monk for showing us around that first time!

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Wow thanks for getting in touch, how you doing?
We must have all been mad to climb that tower lol.
The picture didn't come through my end, I think you have to click full image when you add it.

Hales

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow thanks for getting in touch, how you doing?
We must have all been mad to climb that tower lol.
The picture didn't come through my end, I think you have to click full image when you add it.
I'll try again but I think I'm being moderated as I have just registered again. I have tons of photos of that day!

Who has read this thread (Total: 472) View details