Web
Analytics
hello any explorers in essex/romford area? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hello any explorers in essex/romford area?

george19922

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hello im new and reason i joined is today i stumbled across a abandoned prison not to far from me called leverton hall in brentwood and i really wanna explore it but i don't wanna do it alone would be nice if any explorers in my area are around thanks

Itsanurbanting

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hello im new and reason i joined is today i stumbled across a abandoned prison not to far from me called leverton hall in brentwood and i really wanna explore it but i don't wanna do it alone would be nice if any explorers in my area are around thanks
Hey did you ever get onto the prison?
If not im well up for coming with you im about 45 min away

The_Driver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

I'd be up for joining any exploring in the Essex area also.
Newly registered on here, but I've been exploring for just under 7 years, moved away from Essex for Uni/Work so did most of my exploring around there (Staffordshire/Northamptonshire areas), but back in Essex now and looking to see what it has to offer (Having read most of the posts regarding Essex here it seems it has a LOT to offer, there was even an open ROC post a stones throw from my house).

Let me know what you think,
Cheers.

UrbanDuck

Authorised Trespasser
28DL Full Member
Leverton prison has been demolished, only the house next to the prison remains.

Revvd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heyy do you know any local areas to go to??
There's another building next to hamilton lodge that I've not been in yet. Power is still on in there, all the windows have steel shutters over but we have a way in. Went there with greg1189 the other night. Going for a look again on Thursday evening though. Alderman Blaxill school is in Colchester but not worth a trip tbh, mostly demolished now. Jumbo water tower and old Odeon are all sealed up at the moment. Theres another old care home and that' about it for Colchester really.

Patroller99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's another building next to hamilton lodge that I've not been in yet. Power is still on in there, all the windows have steel shutters over but we have a way in. Went there with greg1189 the other night. Going for a look again on Thursday evening though. Alderman Blaxill school is in Colchester but not worth a trip tbh, mostly demolished now. Jumbo water tower and old Odeon are all sealed up at the moment. Theres another old care home and that' about it for Colchester really.

Yeah I've been to hamilton lodge it's sick in there and I thought that place was used man but you can get in there that sick, wish I could go there again, so do you live in essex area then and I can never find people to go with on here

DH430

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah I've been to hamilton lodge it's sick in there and I thought that place was used man but you can get in there that sick, wish I could go there again, so do you live in essex area then and I can never find people to go with on here
I'm from Essex and know of a few good explores round this area. Can send me a message if you like.