Web
Analytics
Hello, anything good in south wales? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello, anything good in south wales?

mlawes

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, i recently joined this forum cos I have an interest in abandoned buildings and wanted to try something new out. As you can probably tell, i've only done urbex once before, so i'm pretty new to this sort of thing. Im happy to hear any suggestions or advice you guys might have?
Thanks Matt

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, i recently joined this forum cos I have an interest in abandoned buildings and wanted to try something new out. As you can probably tell, i've only done urbex once before, so i'm pretty new to this sort of thing. Im happy to hear any suggestions or advice you guys might have?
Thanks Matt
Advice would be to do some research, Pretty easy to find locations on google search, that's how i first started finding places..
And there's plenty around here :)

Last edited:

pondskater

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks Matt
Hi Matt, Welcome to 28DL :)

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
It gets a bit tiresome when new members ask for locations in the 1st post.
As an idea why can't mods and admin delete these posts as soon as the see them and link the do's and don't thread an newbie guide through a PM or something. Ask them kindly to start again.

Last edited:

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
South Wales is a pretty big place.

Depending on where you are, just head out on foot / by car / by bus / by bike and pretty soon you'll find something.

Shaun

Grey since 17'
28DL Full Member
I mean, if you want to go to tourbuz destinations do the soda works and Whitchurch, simple.