Web
Analytics
Hello :D | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello :D

futurefy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys,

I'm Harley, based in the DE5 area of East Midlands (between Derby and Nottingham).

I've been a youtuber (1.9k subs) for the last 2 years mainly doing Vape Reviews, but have took a back seat recently as I've fell out of love with the industry.

Me and especially my Mrs are huge lovers of the Urban Exploration scene, for both the history and the photography.

I've recently started posting drone footage on my youtube channel, a few days ago I look close look of the old Millmoor ground (ex home of RUFC). My Mrs is currently heavily pregnant, so i intend to carry on getting drone footage (abandoned and not abandoned) then next year we hope to go and have a look on foot, with my DSLR camera. Or sooner without her.. :D

I/we look forward to being a 28dayslater member(s)!

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

I'm Harley, based in the DE5 area of East Midlands (between Derby and Nottingham).

I've been a youtuber (1.9k subs) for the last 2 years mainly doing Vape Reviews, but have took a back seat recently as I've fell out of love with the industry.

Me and especially my Mrs are huge lovers of the Urban Exploration scene, for both the history and the photography.

I've recently started posting drone footage on my youtube channel, a few days ago I look close look of the old Millmoor ground (ex home of RUFC). My Mrs is currently heavily pregnant, so i intend to carry on getting drone footage (abandoned and not abandoned) then next year we hope to go and have a look on foot, with my DSLR camera. Or sooner without her.. :D

I/we look forward to being a 28dayslater member(s)!
Nice to meet you look forward to seeing some of your stuff.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

In case you haven't read it the following thread will be a big help to you regarding the way the bulletin board works:

There is also a sticky in this section about how to post a report.

For drone footage/photos there is a dedicated Group section - for the Group areas you have to request to join (simple process and desaigned to keep the groups organised and limited in scope rather than to keep people out!). Likewise goontube videos have their own area.

Any questions about the way things work after reading the guide above then please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to seeing some of your reports.

futurefy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28DL

In case you haven't read it the following thread will be a big help to you regarding the way the bulletin board works:

There is also a sticky in this section about how to post a report.

For drone footage/photos there is a dedicated Group section - for the Group areas you have to request to join (simple process and desaigned to keep the groups organised and limited in scope rather than to keep people out!). Likewise goontube videos have their own area.

Any questions about the way things work after reading the guide above then please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to seeing some of your reports.
Awesome thank you