Web
Analytics
Hello everyone, | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello everyone,

Snapchat

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good morning, I'm a hobbyist photographer based in Sutton Coldfield. Now that we out of Covid restrictions and the weather is improving, I'm looking for new ventures to increase my portfolio. I would love to discuss suitable sites that are safely accessible in the West Midlands area. I would be more than happy for company in exploratory shoots. I look forward to hearing from you.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Good morning, I'm a hobbyist photographer based in Sutton Coldfield. Now that we out of Covid restrictions and the weather is improving, I'm looking for new ventures to increase my portfolio. I would love to discuss suitable sites that are safely accessible in the West Midlands area. I would be more than happy for company in exploratory shoots. I look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome to the site but I do hope you don’t use Snapchat to take photos with!

I used to be based in the West Midlands and there’s tonnes about to find. Saying that, this is done through research and members may be dubious to let you tag along as you’re new to the site without any contribution.

In terms of the “safely accessible” I suppose that depends what you deem as safe? Is it safe if the door to somewhere is open but the floors are crumbling inside? Is it safe if you’ve got to hop a fence but the site is solid inside?

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Snapchat

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thank you very much for your quick reply. Please rest assured that I do not use Snapchat, it was a name that sprang to mind whilst looking for a username.
I've had a look through the survival guide for Newbies and realise that I have some work to do. I can understand the members reticence to provide information, especially to Newbies like myself. There are a lot of people about who have some very unpleasant aims on their agenda.
You're right about my 'safe access' comment, it's almost akin to asking how long is a piece of string.
Hopefully, in due course, we will get to chat more or even visit somewhere. Till then, I had better get on with my research. Stay well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L New Members Introduction 1
LeKitmeister New Members Introduction 1
L New Members Introduction 3
Seems_Urban New Members Introduction 2
admin New Members Introduction 1