Web
Analytics
Hello from a new member! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from a new member!

Redoctober

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi from Scotland! Only found out about 28DL this evening following a comment on a Reddit urban exploration post. I've been interested in urban exploration for a number of years and did my first urban exploration at Dalquharran castle 12 years ago. I returned there a few years ago and got some follow up pictures.

I've also explored Polphail, a vickers warwick Crash site (not sure of that would fit in here?) and an abandoned local house.

Would my pictures from both visits from Dalquharran be worth posting here, I see there is already a thread? And would both sets of pictures be posted in the same thread? The pictures from my 2008 visit would need to be scanned in because those are prints.

Thanks!

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to 28 :thumb

nowt wrong with scanned prints at all! Get them done and whack a report up. Have a read of these threads if you haven’t already, which explain how things work around here and how to post your first report:

Redoctober

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for replying Seffy and advice. I'm going to post a report for my visit to Polphail and will scan my pictures of Dalquharran and get them uploaded.

Redoctober

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks guys! I've made my first report. Hopefully it's okay. First time I didn't add the pictures but hopefully that's them on now.