real time web analytics
hello from Ashford Kent | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hello from Ashford Kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome along to the forums. There are lots of active members around Kent and plenty of stuff to keep you busy.
Why not share some reports of your permission visits you can arrange? Or share some of your research in the 'leads and rumours' section?
Id recommend doing this to show you have a genuine interest and will do the leg-work before asking people to explore with you. There are too many new members joining here looking to be taken places and get a free-ride and as such this sort of post will generally get little to no response.

explorer98

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sadly alas I would but looking for someone to come with me as I have to dodgey knees and need someone with me I can arrange places with abandoned trains, also a house I know the locations and willing to take people just can't go alone

marauders

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi looking for explores from the kent area can get some different permission visits, very good at research, message me if your up for an explore
Ashford also buddy, the usual spots in folkstone etc but you know of any huge places

TheeAshfordurbexer

28DL Member
28DL Member
go to ashford railway works and there's an abandoned care home which is near co-op near stanhope. it has roof access mostly prestigous with a half working stair lift and some other goodies, it's also go it's fair share of ghosts.

bugs21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm from Littlestone New Romney, I know lots of places in dover/St Margaret's bay, always up for an explore free most days. Would love to some of your permission visits.

UnknownAX

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi, I'm from Littlestone New Romney, I know lots of places in dover/St Margaret's bay, always up for an explore free most days. Would love to some of your permission visits.
Dover has a lot of places, it keeps on giving. I'm from Dover, there's still bits I haven't done in Dover lol.

bugs21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've not done Noah's ark. I've done Winchelsea cave's but now have cameras. Last time I went 2 security came along but we hid in the bushes then made a mad dash to the exit with them shouting at us to stop 😂😂 Done everything else at Dover.

Who has read this thread (Total: 139) View details