Web
Analytics
Hello from Ayrshire! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Ayrshire!

mak47

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, I've never been involved in any forums, but I've been keen in the exploration of abandoned places. I live just around a 2ish mile walk away from ICI Ardeer, so I've been exploring that a lot over the past couple years.

Recently, I've been making a map for ICI, which took quite a lot of research. Feel free to give it a go Here!
(Any improvements feel free to reply and I'll have it fixed. I'm aware the "zones" are slightly off but it should give you a rough idea.

Thanks for listening, I'll hopefully post some more content on this website soon.

Thanks - Kieran.

Dandan25

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm new on this forum too, me and the hubby explored abandoned places in ayrshire today, you have a few gems I was wondering if the power station was still accessible? We was going to go today but ran out of time

David Connor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, I've never been involved in any forums, but I've been keen in the exploration of abandoned places. I live just around a 2ish mile walk away from ICI Ardeer, so I've been exploring that a lot over the past couple years.

Recently, I've been making a map for ICI, which took quite a lot of research. Feel free to give it a go Here!
(Any improvements feel free to reply and I'll have it fixed. I'm aware the "zones" are slightly off but it should give you a rough idea.

Thanks for listening, I'll hopefully post some more content on this website soon.

Thanks - Kieran.
Hi Kieran. I too stay not so far from the ICI. Me and a friend explored the bomb shelters yesterday. If you look at my post you can see what you think and let me know if you want to come along one time.

Thanks.

David

mak47

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm new on this forum too, me and the hubby explored abandoned places in ayrshire today, you have a few gems I was wondering if the power station was still accessible? We was going to go today but ran out of time
Sorry for the HUGE delay in getting back to you. The powerplant is now super hard to get into, as they've started demolition. The best way to get in is to bring a ladder and try get through a broken window. The way I got in last time was demolished. They've also done some work inside to remove the stairs to lead you higher than the main floor, which means you'd have to bring another ladder. I wouldn't really recommend this as the corroded corridors don't seem that safe at all anymore.