Web
Analytics
Hello from Birmingham people! New to Urban Exploration here... | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Birmingham people! New to Urban Exploration here...

ThatOneTrap

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey ya!

So my name is Nia, I am from Birmingham and are 21 years old and work as an self employed IT Engineer. My interests include video gaming, writing, snowboarding but I know that is not what y'all are interested in reading ;)

So of course I am also interested urban exploration and for a while now it has appealed to me for quite a while now however I am a newbie for all intents and purposes.

I am not a fan of meeting up with people as in this current time HOWEVER still would love to discuss about urbex as well as any tips you veterans can give to a newbie <3
So far I have only explored a small amount of Underground in Birmingham through the Odeon Cinema New Street basement, nothing too interesting ~

Apologies in advance for the terrible photos, I was not the one taking pictures on an old ass phone xD

Look forward to hearing from y'all

Attachments

Last edited:

ThatOneTrap

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, theres a few of us from Birmingham. Wouldn't mind a poke around the Odeon myself!
Glad to hear because I know nowhere to Urban Explore in Birmingham!
The Odeon on New Street is small but sweet location to explore, at once a school, a theatre and apartments. Just a shame 90% of it is asbestos riddled and inaccessible without alternative means.

YorkshireRose

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just moved to Birmingham from Manchester and not managed much exploring round here yet apart from a bit in Digbeth, I'd be up for swapping tips or a meet up some time

derelictlover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I live in south West brum and am interested in urban exploration. I have done some urbex in the past, mainly abandoned houses and factories, and have explored some of the warren of ww2 era bunkers under hitler's former hq in southern Germany
Would be interested in exploring some locations locally

Dimeslims

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and a mate have plans to do an overnighter soon and I'm born and bred in brum. There are loads of great locations here. My advice is take a walk along the canal. Using google maps is also great.

derelictlover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a mate have plans to do an overnighter soon and I'm born and bred in brum. There are loads of great locations here. My advice is take a walk along the canal. Using google maps is also great.
Hi, thanks. Which section of the canal is best?

Dimeslims

28DL Member
28DL Member
I mean my advice would be start in the more industrial areas first so maybe in digbeth. Or follow the canal where it meets the train tracks as that will be a heavily industrial area due to access.