Web
Analytics
Hello from Bristol | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Bristol

annaprank

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello
I've been exploring for the last year and have done six solo missions.
It's my new found love after being on the squat party and rave scene for many of my younger years.
Being at uni studying photography and having two children limits my time to go out but I'd love to meet up with other people and share my findings.
I will post up my photos from my missions over the last year, apologies for them not being from recent months but I am hoping to go out on and explore a couple of places this week and let off some steam!! So hopefully I will be able to share some newer pictures.
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing the knowledge.

Oort

Fear is the little death.
Regular User
Welcome.

Plenty of us in that part of the world. Get some reports up so we know what sort of stuff you're into and I'm sure you'll get a few invites to go out exploring soon enough.

BravodierIII

Freakerture
28DL Full Member
Welcome!

As Oort has mentioned, there is a tonne of us down in Bristol it seems.

Me and a friend of mine tend to go out exploring on a regular basis now - if you ever fancy tagging along just ping me a message.

Good luck in your explores, I like ok forward to seeing what you post!