Web
Analytics
Hello - From Bristol! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello - From Bristol!

Diax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

My name is Diax and i'm from Bristol, been looking on here and it seems there is quite a few of you from around the south west area too!
I'm an aspiring photographer and videographer looking to do some shots of any explorations i go on and would love to join any of you more advanced guys on some trips!
If anyone can recommend some great abandoned places to check out in Bristol or within an hour or so from it then please do ;)

Thanks!

PS: Why doesn't this forum seem very active anymore? This is such a cool site :eek:

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome :thumb
There's a fair amount down in the South West. Can't tell you why others don't post as much anymore, but I've slowed down because I rarely get my camera out now because that's not what the hobby is about to me.

Diax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome :thumb
There's a fair amount down in the South West. Can't tell you why others don't post as much anymore, but I've slowed down because I rarely get my camera out now because that's not what the hobby is about to me.
That's fair enough! How long has this been your hobby for now?

Abandoned Explored

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey hey! I'm new here too and also from Bristol. There's plenty of good ones around here, we're lucky to be in such a good place for it. Search the forums for Rednaught Storm Drain (look up the safety of draining before doing it), Redcliffe caves, Raven's well and if you can do an hour's drive or so then most of the Corsham quarries and mines come in range.

Diax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey hey! I'm new here too and also from Bristol. There's plenty of good ones around here, we're lucky to be in such a good place for it. Search the forums for Rednaught Storm Drain (look up the safety of draining before doing it), Redcliffe caves, Raven's well and if you can do an hour's drive or so then most of the Corsham quarries and mines come in range.
Thanks mate!
I will deffo look into these asap! :D

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd suggest you stay away from the Bathstone Quarries in Wiltshire as its all gone political over there, if'n underground is your bug the the whole of the Mendip is like swiss cheese if you have the right kit and cahunas!!!

Diax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd suggest you stay away from the Bathstone Quarries in Wiltshire as its all gone political over there, if'n underground is your bug the the whole of the Mendip is like swiss cheese if you have the right kit and cahunas!!!
Haha to be honest i prefer abandoned buildings, high stuff, bunkers and other cool stuff like that ;) i don't reckon my cahunas are quite large enough to tackle the underground stuff unless i had someone with experience leading :coat