Web
Analytics
Hello from Chorley, Lancashire. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Chorley, Lancashire.

ben10

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good evening, I am new to the site recommended from a group on Facebook.

I have been interested in abandoned locations and the paranormal since a very young age and wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

Thank you for welcoming me to your amazing Forum and any recommendations local to Chorley, Lancashire would be greatly appreciated but I will be posting about my findings so I look forward to getting to know you all.

Happy Exploring,
Ben10

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Camelot theme park in Chorley but I’m guessing you must know of this one? Not sure what it’s like now though

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome :) Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

If you have any questions afterwards just ask.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum :)
Only thing I would say is to leave the paranormal stuff out of what you post here - it generally doesn't go down too well like.

Karnia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Camelot theme park in Chorley but I’m guessing you must know of this one? Not sure what it’s like now though
I went to Camelot a month or 2 ago and unfortunately got cleared off by security and the dogs before we could even get through the front. hope to get in sometime though.

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went to Camelot a month or 2 ago and unfortunately got cleared off by security and the dogs before we could even get through the front. hope to get in sometime though.
Try again lol, I’m sure the place is a wreck now anyway but if your local to it I’d try again

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe pick a different time? What time did you go there? I can’t see there being 24/7 security on the place but who am I to know I don’t know I’m just guessing haha

Karnia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was probably mid day so.. the worst time.. I was thinking to try go very early hours for there to be no security.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Was probably mid day so.. the worst time.. I was thinking to try go very early hours for there to be no security.
Just be careful what you disclose in terms of dates and times publicly; I know you haven’t currently, just a heads up for the future, this site is known to be viewed by security and owners.

Karnia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just be careful what you disclose in terms of dates and times publicly; I know you haven’t currently, just a heads up for the future, this site is known to be viewed by security and owners.
not a problem.. thanks for the heads up.

Bristol-Wonderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If your from Lancashire drop me an inbox as I have something for you it’s about half hour away from the theme park, I’m always up for helping others especially if it’s places I’ll never get to lol