Web
Analytics
Hello from Christchurch, Dorset. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Christchurch, Dorset.

urbansession

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I've been living in Christchurch for just over a year and even though I've always been into urban exploring I've only started hitting up locations in this neck of the woods over the last few days!
I've currently got the Bourne Valley Culvert and the Christchurch Court house/police station under my belt. It was brilliant to get back out exploring as it's been a while and it was truly the most alive I've felt in a long time. We're all here for the same reason so I dont need to explain the beauty of what we do, but my god, I had almost forgotten the excitement of getting ready for an explore, finding your entrance point, scouting out the area to make sure you dont get seen, then that feeling of achievement when you've successfully made it and can start wondering around in a forgotten or rarely touched world.
I've been getting out there on my own and having a great time but I thought I'd say hello and see if there are any other freethinking explorers in the area. I've got a few locations saved but not sure about accessibility on all of them. The culvert was a fantastic explore and I'd love to find more underground spots while on the flip side I'm on the search for possible climbs which will provide great views.
Thanks for reading my post. Look forward to hearing from any of you.
Stay frosty, stay free & don't comply to the madness.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Hello, I've been living in Christchurch for just over a year and even though I've always been into urban exploring I've only started hitting up locations in this neck of the woods over the last few days!
I've currently got the Bourne Valley Culvert and the Christchurch Court house/police station under my belt. It was brilliant to get back out exploring as it's been a while and it was truly the most alive I've felt in a long time. We're all here for the same reason so I dont need to explain the beauty of what we do, but my god, I had almost forgotten the excitement of getting ready for an explore, finding your entrance point, scouting out the area to make sure you dont get seen, then that feeling of achievement when you've successfully made it and can start wondering around in a forgotten or rarely touched world.
I've been getting out there on my own and having a great time but I thought I'd say hello and see if there are any other freethinking explorers in the area. I've got a few locations saved but not sure about accessibility on all of them. The culvert was a fantastic explore and I'd love to find more underground spots while on the flip side I'm on the search for possible climbs which will provide great views.
Thanks for reading my post. Look forward to hearing from any of you.
Stay frosty, stay free & don't comply to the madness.
Welcome to the site and apologies for the incredibly delayed welcome!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!